Safety Guidelines for In Store Shopping
FKH has implemented the following safety guidelines so that customers may shop in store, try on garments and use the change rooms.
Do not enter if you have any of the following symptoms:
• Fever • Chills • New or worsening cough •
• Shortness of breath •
• New muscle aches or headache • Sore throat •
• Have traveled outside Canada within the last 14 days •
• Are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for Covid-19 •
How to shop:
- Six shoppers permitted at a time.
- Please sanitize your hands as you enter the store.
- If you are able to, we encourage you to wear a mask.
- Please adhere to social distancing etiquette.
- We ask that you avoid touching items where possible.
- If you have tried on a garment and decided not to purchase, simply leave it in the change room for our staff to put away.
- If possible we ask that you leave your little ones at home. While we love seeing them, it is best if wandering fingers are kept to a minimum.
Thank you for your support and understanding in these uncertain times. It means the world to us.